T-Shirts with imaginative all-over print designs are the latest widespread buzz in the apparel industry today. All-Over printing consists of the artwork continuing all-over the collar, the sleeves, and even printing off the bottom of the garment. All-over printing can attract a lot of attention compared to a standard printed shirt. However there are some things you and your customer need to understand about all-over printing before committing to an order.
- The minimum order for all-over screen printing is 144.
- The print size is the same for all shirts. When printing on size small the print will look differently than it will look on your 2XL shirts. Having the same art size will cause some of the design components to not be in the same place on every shirt size.
- We can print over seams, nevertheless there might be a small unprinted area just before the seem or a light accumulation of ink near the seams.
- Distressed designs work the best, try to avoid designs that require very tight or perfect registration of colors.
- The max number of ink colors for all-over printing is 6.
At Art Unlimited, our dedicated art staff can help you and your customer create the picture perfect design as you’ve seen online and in stores. Take a moment to browse through some of our samples to get your creative juices flowing in the right direction.